Friday, October 3, 2014

Our last full day in Indiana

I woke up feeling quite peaceful, that was so nice.  My kids had fantastic "last days" with their individual classes and I really appreciate friends and teachers taking the time to let our family know that we will be missed.

This is something that I've thought about a lot this week. I think it's really important to let others know that they willl be missed and it's something I am not good at because I don't like ending things especially friendships or in this case putting them on hold. I am so grateful for my placement in these modern days where technology allows me to keep in touch with dear friends and family. 

If I haven't said it yet I'm saying it now... Thank you. Thank you for being there for my family. Thank you for serving us. Thank your for joining me for the workouts log or short... And even those where we never made it off the floor but just used the hour to catch up.  Thank you for sharing with me your testimonies and leading by example.   I really have been so blessed to know so many inspirational and amazing people. 

I have so much to be grateful for.  Which is a fantastic mindset to be in today. I've got my house to deep clean maybe one or two boxes left to pack. I'll pick up the trailer this afternoon and then tomorrow after finishing some last minute outdoor projects we will be gone.  And then after a fast 360 days we will be back. Let's promise each other to fill this next year with amazing experiences and opportunities so that te time will fly by. 

And for a few of you ladies out there... Don't think for one minute that I won't be hounding you when I get back, to run that 1/2 marathon with me. ... You have a year to train!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment