Sunday, October 19, 2014

4 years old!

If you met Elise at church today I'm sure she told you her exciting news... She is now 4! We celebrate birthdays as a family the Saturday before or after a birthday. One full day with balloons and fun. 

Jeff went down to our hotel breakfast a little earlier than the family so that he could prepare a surprise for Elise. She woke up to a birthday princess crown and was super thrilled to wear it but even more pleased to see a dinning room table with a big balloon, bright yellow table cloth and a cute present. The kind guests of our hotel then surprised her by singing Happy Birthday. Totally perfect for this little lady. 

I still need to transfer photos from my camera but this one is of her birthday cake. It tasted amazing! We spent the day swimming, eating Chick-Fil-A and playing at the park. 


I still can't believe she is 4, I've got to make the most of the next two years before she goes to school! 



No comments:

Post a Comment